Saturday, August 20, 2011

Man power, woman power

My sweetheart just sent me an email with this in. Laugh at it, but please remember the real point: a successful and prospering relationship needs the two parties involved. Enjoy!

Mike was going to be married to Karen, so his father sat him down for
a little chat. He said, 'Mike, let me tell you something. On my
wedding night in our honeymoon suite I took off my pants, handed them
to your mother, and said, 'Here - try these on.' She did and said,
'These are too big, I can't wear them.' I replied, 'Exactly, I wear
the pants in this family and I always will.'
'Ever since that night we never had any problems.' 'Hmmm,' said Mike.
He thought that might be a good thing to try. On his honeymoon, Mike
took off his pants and said to Karen, 'Here - try these on.' She tried
them on and said, 'These are too large. They don't fit me.' Mike said,
'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't
want you to ever forget that.' Then Karen took off her pants and
handed them to Mike. She said, 'Here-you try on mine.' He did and
said, 'I can't get into your pants.' Karen said, 'Exactly. And if you
don't change your smart ass attitude, you never will.' And they lived
happily ever after.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL.. it's funny! It sure takes two to tango...

- LDP