Tuesday, December 11, 2012

To all the ladies I had non-consensual sex with, I'm sorry

Two things before you throw that stone: first, you might want to back away if you're a lady. There are things I will mention you may not be comfortable reading. Second, I haven't ever raped anyone. So take a seat and allow me explain.
I was having a conversation with a friend (below) about the love of God, and how God's idea of love can be radically different than ours. And as I said that, I realized that I'd been guilty of non-consensual sex with people I've seen, at least, if what Jesus says has anything to do with reality.
I have had this conversation in my head with Jesus in a thousand and one different ways, with just as many different arguments. "But she's hot. Look at that body. You made that body. And look, I have a boner already. What am I supposed to do with it? I'm just looking, not touching. Heck, you made me. You know what turns me on, and I'm majorly turned on here. Besides, body no be firewood na."

You know what's really galling, though? No matter what I say, He still just looks at me with that "are you done hedging?" look. I have never been able to get Him to excuse the lust. Yes, that's just what it is: Lust. Degrading women to just tits, thighs, asses and a hole between their legs since whenever (that was my second choice of title for this post, by the way).

And you know what the worst part of it is? Lust cannot be satisfied. Never. It always wants more. Real women will, at some point, never be enough, no matter how many one ends up sleeping with. And every guy who indulges his mind in sexual fantasy will eventually have issues relating with real women.

Maybe Jesus did know what He was talking about after all. Wish I could write more, but my sleep-deprived brain is longing for a bed. Later.

No comments: